Friday 18 July 2014

Window Cards


I love this die that creates a beautiful window, window box and shutters. These are three of the cards I have created with this die.

This card has the pretty window box with mini flowers I cut out with a punch.I find the punches really handy for making your own flowers. The house was made from wallpaper.It gave a nice textured look.


With this card I used my brick stencil with texture paste and sprays. It was a winter scene so behind the window is a shaker box with snow. 


This card also uses the brick stencil but I used ink instead of the sprays. I wanted a run down house so distressed the window and shutters. It also uesd the fence die instead of the window box. I wound the flowers around the fence to make it look like an overgrown (but pretty) garden.

Sue Jameson. Hope you get some inspiration from my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment