Sunday 27 July 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang July Colour Challenge

Love U 

I first discovered Lindy's Sprays a few months ago and absolutely loved them.
With this layout I have made the background on a heavy duty watercolour paper using Azure Sea Asters, Golden Sleigh Bells and My Mojito Green and blending the colours. I then used Whipped Spackle through a stencil and embossed using the Morning Glory Azure embossing powder.
The butterflies were made using the same stencil and spraying with the Peony Scarlet Red and Golden Sleigh Bells. I coloured the flowers with the Azure Sea Asters and added yellow seed beads to the centre. The leaves were made from the kitchen towel I used to clean my mat and cut out using die. I didn't want to waste any of the lovely colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment