Thursday 19 September 2013

Male Cards

Male Cards

Last year I did easy card classes. Here is a small selection of the male cards I made for those classes.
The class was put together to show people that you can make simple but effective cards from the scraps that we have left over from other projects. You don't have to only start with 12 x 12 papers and sometimes the more simple cards are the most effective. You will notice that a lot of my cards don't have sentiments on them. I never put a sentiments on a card until I'm writing it to send. Otherwise I can guarantee I will have to either make a new card or remove a sentiment and replace it with one I want.

This card is using peel off scraps and a couple of stripes of paper.

This card is one I made in a class, designed by Jackie. Its using embossing folder and die cuts using sticky backed canvas.

 

 
This card uses twine, a couple of stars cut on the cricut. It would be ideal for a cinema gift card and you can pop a number (age) on one of the stars.

A wired edge piece of ribbon on a tooth pick to put your sentiments on.

A cute little stamp and some matching papers.

Ford papers and a car stamp, such an easy male card.

This card is again using twine, a button and a couple of matching papers. All it needs is a sentiment or a stamped image on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment