Tuesday 10 September 2013

Double Page Layouts

 
Here we have a selection of double page Layouts that are from my travel album.
 
This first one has bling, feathers, flowers and fussy cutting and yet looks quite simple and doesn't overwhelm the photographs.
 
 
 
In this LO I have mixed a family of Kaisercraft papers across the two pages. The photo's on the left page are real life whereas the photo's on the right are the same buildings made out of Lego!.
 

 
In this LO I have used Imaginese papers, I love the way they have sheen on them and the colours enhance the photos beautifully.

 
A little fussy cutting in this layout. The butterfly's were cut from the background paper and the photo's placed to hide the holes.

 
A very simple LO using just a couple of papers and a punched border.

 
This layout was inspired by the banners that are in vogue at the moment. I have used a Kaisercraft paper range and used some washi tape as embellishments.

 
This layout was bought from Nic Howard, It came as a kit and I have adjusted it slightly so that from one kit I got two double layouts instead of just the one. I gave my craft buddy the spare one, she may put it on here when its finished, No pressure Sue.

 
This next Lo is using spare Graphic 45 Papers that I had left over after doing a book on line from Jane Tragenza. The chipboard is Imaginarium.

 
This page is using My Minds Eye paper. I love the texture of it, The layout was inspired by one I found on the web but I have changed a few things as I didn't have exactly the same papers.

 
This next layout is using Carta Bella Papers and again I upscrapped the basic layout from the internet. There is nothing wrong with doing this, and don't worry if you don't have the same papers etc, I just imagine the layout as a black and white sketch and then us papers and embellishments that I have in my stash 

 
This layout is one from Sue. She gave me a day crafting in her craft room as my birthday present last year, all I had to take was my basic kit. I finally found some photos to add to it so here it is complete.

 
This next LO is one from Jackies for Scrapbooking, My local scrapbooking shop in Inglewood. It is also where I work part time. Jackie designed this layout last year and I have finally added some photos to it. Its using Kaisercraft papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment