Friday 16 August 2013

Cards with Scraps

I like to use up my scraps after making a page or a project and make a few cards. These are the scraps from the VCR baby albums

From this: Scraps of paper

To this . A card for a new baby girl


I used some old lace and cut out a flower and leaf then coloured them with copic alcohol pens. I love the alcohol pens for colouring white lace and ribbon to match your papers. The lace under the baby picture was also coloured to match the theme. I also raised up the picture as well. I do like layering and creating dimension by raising some layers.



I also coloured the flower with the copics and painted the flower with Viva modelling Cream then added some glitter. I outlined aspects of the picture with a glitter pen. The bird i embossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment